Welcome to ABS 2022!
Organized by Macao Convention and Exhibition Association and Co-organized by Bohai University, the 8th International Conference on Agricultural and Biological Sciences (ABS 2022) is scheduled to be held in Shenzhen, China as well as online during August 8th-11th, 2022. Considering the worldwide pandemic situation, ABS 2022 will be changed to virtual conference and will be held online via MS TEAMS only.
As an annual conference held successfully in Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Macau and online in the past 7 years, the 8th International Conference on Agricultural and Biological Sciences (ABS 2022) will be a valuable and important platform for inspiring international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of Agricultural and Biological Sciences. The series of plenary speech, oral and poster presentations, workshops, discussions and networking events will keep participants engaged in learning and making new connections at ABS 2022.
ABS 2022 will bring together academicians, scientists, engineers and technologists etc. from all over the world, and we hope that you will take this opportunity to join us for academic exchange and visit the city of Shenzhen.
ABS 2022 Organizing Committee
1. Accepted full papers in the fields of biological, soil and environment science will be submitted to Scite Press for publication production and EI/Scopus database coverage;
2. Selected full papers based on scope and peer review results will get published in international Journals. Some of the journals are listed as below:
ABS & ABB 2022 Best Oral Presentation Award
Presented Title: Implications of global climate change on Northern deciduous trees: the Free Air Humidity Manipulation (FAHM) experiment
Session 2: Dr. Gheorghe Cristian Popescu, University of Pitesti, Romania
Presented Title: Strategies and policies for COVID pandemic period in order to support agricultural sector
Session 3: Dr. Nam Weng Sit, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
Presented Title: Antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant activities and polyphenol content of the edible seeds of archidendron bubalinum
Session 4: Dr. Yuhao Liu, Northeast Agricultural University, China
Presented Title: Heat shock proteins took part in oxidative stress-mediated inflammatory injury via NF-κB pathway in excess manganese-treated chicken livers
Session 5: Dr. Erping Cui, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, China
Presented Title: Ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum L.) and Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.) intercropping can improve the phytoremediation of antibiotics and antibiotic resistance genes but not heavy metals
2. Considering the pandemic situation worldwide, ABS 2022 will change from offline in Shenzhen, China to a hybrid form of offline in Shenzhen, China and Online via MS TEAMS. 【21-03-2022】
3. Accepted papers from ABS 2021 were published in Bangladesh Journal of Botany (JCR IF 0.308) and have been indexed by Science Citation Index Expanded three weeks after publication. 【20-12-2021】
4. All accepted papers for ABS 2021 conference proceeding have been published online in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) Volume 858. 【30-09-2021】
5. ABS 2021 was successfully held with about 200 participants joined online during August 9th-11th, 2021. 【25-09-2021】
Follow us on
Wechat: Linked in: