Poster Presentation provides an opportunity for effective one-to-one communication. To make a successful poster presentation, please be sure to review the following instructions:
X-Stand Poster Sample
1. Presentation Preparation
- Abstract of poster presentation should be submitted via Online Submission System. Please mark "For poster presentation" in the NOTE box, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- After acceptance, please design your poster based on the "Poster Template". According to the X-Stand Size, the recommended printed poster size is 60cm*160cm or similar. Four holes are needed in the corner to better display the posters. (See the sample)
- To ensure visual effectiveness of your poster, use large lettering and a minimum of text. Meticulous checking is required in all posters for typographic and grammatical mistakes and image (usage of color) quality.
- Put your poster up at least 1 hour prior to the start of the poster session.
- Please make sure your Paper ID (ABS****) is clearly shown in the header.
- All presenters are responsible for removing their posters after presentation time. The Secretariat takes no responsibility for posters after that.
X-Stand Poster Sample
2. Best Poster Presentation Selection
- Best Poster Presentation will be selected, please ensure your Paper ID (ABS****) is shown correctly on the header of your poster.
- This award consists of free registration to the next ABS Conference and a certificate signed by Conference Chair. Results will be demonstrated on ABS official website.
- Research Quality
- Presentation Skill
- The conference general chair will invite 10 volunteers from invited speakers, professors and experienced researchers to serve as the judges to review the posters (Note: A judge would not have a poster or know the participant exhibiting a poster)
- 2 red stickers and 2 green stickers will be provided to the judges. The red sticker stands for "Research Quality" with a value of 2 points; the green sticker stands for "Presentation Skill and Design" with a value of 1 point
- Each judge will go around the poster session and give the stickers to the poster which he/she thinks is of high quality or well designed and well presented, please be noticed that the judge cannot give 2 red or 2 green stickers to the same poster (one red and one green sticker are acceptable)
- After the poster session, the Chair will count the points from each poster and select one best poster presentation with more points. If there is a tie, the one with more red (Research Quality) stickers wins; if there is still a tie, the Chair will make the final decision